Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JH Pufnstuf
Apr 27, 2005

You do not talk to me like that! I am a Division Manager!
If I can only run a 19:00 2-mile right now should I wait to enlist when I am capable of running a sub-9:00 mile? How strict are they about the 8:54 requirement at MEPS?

e:

kombatMedik posted:

what branch? I'd assume Army from the 2 miles...

They don't do it at MEPS, as far as I know. You go to MEPS, do your poo poo, then go to basic. For the first 10-14 days you spend it getting your gear, filling out your paperwork, hating your life, and doing the initial entry APFT.

They were very strict about the run time when I went through, they forced a guy to go to fat camp because he missed the cutoff time by 3 seconds. He passed it the next time he took it though, so no biggie.

Just keep running, you'll get there.

Awesome. Thanks.

JH Pufnstuf fucked around with this message at 17:08 on Jun 8, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread