Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

gleep gloop posted:

Couple weeks back pending the results of his trial.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Think about every retard who posts here: they all get promoted on time. Your friends are bigger, dumber retards then all of GIP put together since they didn't get promoted. Its almost physically impossible not to, they probably murdered someone, did tons of drugs, or something else retarded.

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

Pandasmores posted:

I guess my view of "if youre an E-3 and youre doing an E-5s job, they shouldnt be deleting your work off of your brag sheet/eval but instead giving you more points so you rake their spot" is pure madness in today's age of people being afraid of made up demons.

You cleaned two toilets instead of one? Hell, I'd promote you.

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
hahaha grampa is a lying old gently caress who might have actually possibly stepped foot into the physical country of korea at some point but probably just to gently caress hookers as he filled his love me box with PX fake-medals and heraldry swords

• Locked thread