Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Psmith
May 7, 2007
The p is silent, as in phthisis, psychic, and ptarmigan.
TonTon I say that you will watch Silence of the Lambs because it is an amazing film and if serial killers fascinate you then that makes it perfect for you. Enjoy Anthony Hopkins.

North by Northwest - I actually haven't seen any Hitchcock and was actually very close to blindbuying this recently. I saw and enjoyed Eagle Eye for what it was and I've been told it is an homage to North by Northwest

Casablanca - I have no excuse here, just never got around to seeing unfortunately

The Good the Bad the Ugly - I have an aversion to Westerns for whatever reason and that has led to be never bothering to check this out despite all the great things I've heard. I have been enjoying Red Dead Redemption so maybe the time is right

Lawrence of Arabia - I actually had this from Netflix but never got around to watching it because of the runtime

Amelie - For whatever reason I've never had the urge to see this and have completely ignored it. Based on it being mentioned in this thread a few times I decided to just add it.

Cool Hand Luke - I like Paul Newman but have never gotten around to seeing it. I was listening to an NPR interview recently about Newman and it got me thinking again and now it might be time to check out this classic

Ratatouille - I've been slacking on Pixar lately and while I've been meaning to see this one, I haven't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU