Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knoddus
Oct 30, 2007
Born in a crossfire hurricane
sursumdeorsum, I think you should watch at least one of the first two Godfather-films. I don't have anything to say that hasn't been said, really. They're just brilliant on every level, great acting, compelling story, beautifully shot, etc.

My list:

1. La Règle du jeu - Had a friend that used to rave about it all the time, promised him I'd watch it but never got around to it.
2. Chinatown - I really like Nicholson, but for some reason I declined borrowing it from a relative.
3. Chungking Express - I rarely watch asian films, don't know why.
4. Caché - Like Haneke, Binoche and Auteuil, why haven't I seen this?
5. La Haine - Again a friend wanted me to see it, still haven't.
6. Barton Fink - Kind of hyped up, been afraid it won't live up to it.
7. Crimes and Misdemeanors - Feels like forgotten Woody Allen, should have seen it by now.
8. Solaris - Need to see more russian film.
9. Five Easy Pieces - Nicholson again!
10. Paris, Texas - Saw like 15 minutes of it a year ago, liked it but I had to interrupt it for whatever reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU