Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

The Machine, I know someone will convince you to watch Raiders sooner or later, so I recommend you go watch Amelie. It's a fun film.

Here's mine:

Philadelphia - Tried to rent this a few years ago, back when people actually rented movies from video stores. Accidentally wound up with The Philadelphia Story.

Blade Runner - Something about my boss constantly saying this is the greatest movie of all time really turns me off toward it.

Stand By Me - Some kids going to see a dead body? Really?

Schindler's List - I always put off watching movies I know will be depressing as hell.

Memento - No reason. I loved the short story it was based on.

Ben Hur - 212 minutes is a big investment.

Heat - Honestly don't even know what this is about. How's that for shameful?

The Departed - Saw this on St. Patrick's Day, actually. Was too drunk to remember anything besides the ending.

Aliens - Wasn't that into the first one.

Metropolis - I can't imagine enjoying a film that's over 80 years old.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU