Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Awcko
May 26, 2009

Mo' Pushin'

Mo' Problems
Okay The Pineapple, I'll give you Spirited Away. I saw it when it came out, but I can't remember much about it besides liking it.

Here's my shameful list of movies:

1. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly - I like Clint Eastwood and Westerns, so it's a mystery how I've never gotten to this yet.

2. 2001: A Space Oddysee - The only other Kubrick movie that I've watched was Full Metal Jacket, which I loved. I've heard nothing but good about most of his other movies, and have been wanting to get around to watching them.

3. Dr. Strangelove - See above

4. Monty Python and the Holy Grail - I've seen a few of the famous scenes from this but I've never actually watched this. I figure it's time I get around it.

5. The Godfather series - A famous series of movies that keep popping up and being mentioned all over the place, though I've yet to see them.

6. Jaws - Again, a famous movie that I've been meaning to watch but haven't.

7. The Shawshank Redemption - My Dad loves this movie and has been trying to get me to watch it for ages. I figure now is a good time to rectify that.

8. Scarface - I know this is good, but I know next to nothing about it.

9. The Wizard of Oz - I've been trying to watch this forever, but no less than 10 minutes into the movie, something usually comes up and I forget about going back to watch it.

10. The Back to the Future series - Again, a classic movie that has yet to find it's way to my TV screen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU