Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I'm not sure who I'm supposed to pick for, so here's my list.
1. Back To The Future
Any of them. I'm not sure why, because I've had them on video forever. I guess I just never thought about watching them.
2. Pulp Fiction
Hated violent movies as a kid, hated Tarantino as an adult. 3. Highlander
I started it on TV, but then I had to leave and haven't gotten around to watching it.
4. Lethal Weapon
Same as BTTF.
5. Jaws
No excuse. I suck.
Edit.\/\/\/ Gotcha
FB, watch Schindlers List.

Beef Jerky Robot fucked around with this message at 07:33 on Jun 2, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Thegloaming, watch Singing in the Rain

Not only am I ashamed of my list here, I am ashamed that I completely forgot about this thread. I actually just finished Pulp Fiction and was reminded of this. So sorry.

Anyway, I loved Pulp Fiction. I wasn't really feeling the dialogue at first, but once it got going I really got into it. I was amazed at all of the moments I recognized throughout the movie for being referenced in pop culture. And I loved Harvey Keitel and Samuel Jackson.

1. Blade Runner
I've never been sure what version to watch, so I figured it was just easier to not even bother
2. Pan's Labyrinth
A friend told me it sucked, and I stupidly took his word and never saw it for myself.
3. Highlander
I started it on TV, but then I had to leave and haven't gotten around to watching it.
4. Lethal Weapon
Not sure why I never watched it. I think I even have the dvd.
5. Jaws
No excuse. I suck.

I promise to be more expident in my assignment this time.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

CopywrightMMXI, watch Animal House my man.

I finally got around to watching Jaws, and I was really amazed how much I enjoyed it despite knowing practically every big moment just through pop culture. I nearly jumped out of my skin when Hooper found the head in the boat. Really kicking myself for not having seen this sooner.

1. Blade Runner
I've never been sure what version to watch, so I figured it was just easier to not even bother
2. Pan's Labyrinth
A friend told me it sucked, and I stupidly took his word and never saw it for myself.

Mostly going down IMDB's top 250 now
3.The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
4. 12 Angry Men
5. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
All movies I simply overlooked due to being a dumb, somewhat sheltered kid and trying to play catch up in the last few years.