Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThePineapple
Oct 19, 2009
Alright. RussianGuyovich, you should really watch all of those films. But I'll choose Terminator 2 for you.

My list of films will mainly consist of imdb top films that I haven't seen. I know that there's a huge amount of "cannon" films that I need to see, but I just can't recall the names of them (except the first few in my list).

1. 8 1/2 - as so many of you have mentioned it, I realized I hadn't seen this either. I know absolutely nothing about it, and pretty much had forgotten it existed until this thread.

2. Casablanca - again this popped up in the first few posts; I haven't seen this one either, although I know the basic plot outline.

Now for IMDB top movies,

3. Rear Window - come to think of it, the only Hitchcock film I've seen is Psycho. I don't know why I haven't seen this. I've watched Disturbia, which i found to be pretty boring, but Rear Window is probably much better.

4. It's a Wonderful Life - I've seen certain scenes, but not the whole thing.

5. Sunset Blvd. - What is this movie? It's 30th on imdb's top films and I haven't even heard of it.

6. North by Northwest - I've been meaning to get around to this for ages.

7. Amelie - Heard of this, don't know much about it.

8. Paths of Glory - 49th on imdb, never heard of it

9. Spirited Away - I've been meaning to watch this, too. I guess I haven't gotten around to it because the only other Miyazaki film I've watched is Princess Mononoke, and I didn't really feel that was particularly special.

10. M - Don't know much about this one.

Welp, got down to 55 on imdb's top movies before I filled my quota of 10. That seems okay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU