Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sursumdeorsum
Jan 10, 2010
Wilhelm Scream, you shall watch Tokyo Story

1)The Godfather Trilogy - I am constantly hearing about these movies. Everyone always says the 3rd is the worst, the 2nd is the best, so I wonder if I should even bother with the movies at all since it ends on a lovely note apparently?

2)Citizen Kane- The supposed greatest movie of all time holds a special place in my netflix queue. That place where it kind of floats near the top but keeps getting knocked down due to other movies that spark my interest.

3)GoodFellas- I tried to watch this but the copy netflix sent me was garbage.

4)Monty Python and The Holy Grail- Im just not sure I will enjoy the British Humor here, but ive heard its hilarious so Im willing to give it a shot

5)Casablanca- A classic that in my mind exists as a boring overrated love story, I know this is probably far from the truth

6)Audition- I absolutely adore a good horror movie and this one sounds delightfully uneasing.

7)Die Hard- Bruce Willis + Action movie = Stuff Ive seen 10,000 times over.

8)Pirates of the Caribbean- These movies look like fun, I have no reason for not seeing them yet

9)A Clockwork Orange- I have just recently seen The Shining and 2001: A Space Odyssey, I loved them both so I would like to see more of Kubrick. My father also recommended this movie, and with his picky taste it peaked my interest even more in this film

10)Vertigo- I havent seen much Hitchcock besides Psycho and The Birds, Ive heard nothing but fantastic things about this film I just havent got around to seeing it. Its on my netflix queue somewhere.

sursumdeorsum fucked around with this message at 02:46 on Jun 2, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sursumdeorsum
Jan 10, 2010

Peaceful Anarchy posted:

I haven't seen the third film and in no way do I feel the stories of the first two are incomplete. It was released 16 years after the second.

Oh okay I didnt realize there was such a huge gap between them. Thanks : )