Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Waterhaul watch Eastern Promises it's one of the best crime dramas years. The story is good, the violence is visceral and most of the characters are flawed but sympathetic.

Movies that I've never seen for no reason:

The Black Gestapo
I bought on DVD for months now and still havenīt gotten around to watching it. The fact that the DVD has no subtitles at all is part of the reason I still haven't watched it. I always feel a bit strange when watching a movie that doesn't have any subtitles. It's much easier to pay attention to whats happening if I can read what people are saying while I watch.

Sweet Sweetback's Baadasssss Song
From what I've heard revolutionary film and the first Blaxploitation movie. I saw a biopic about the making of the film and it the history behind it seemed very interesting and made me want to see this even more.

Shaft
I have no excuse for not having seen Shaft. I'm just a horrible person.

Elephant Man
I'm a big Lynch fan and interested in Joseph Merrick but for some reason never seen this one.

The Seventh Seal
I've never heard anything bad about this movie and everyone says it's a masterpiece but I'm far to lazy to track down a copy.

Let The Right One In
I love vampire films and Scandinavian cinema is always dark and depressing in a good way but up until recently my DVD player was broken and my computer screen was so dark that watching that anything darker then a bright summer day during a nuclear blast looked pitch black making it impossible to watch anything that takes place at night.

Stalker
There are a couple of reasons I haven't seen this one but mostly it's because I have no idea where to find a copy.

Nosferatu
Saw the Werner Herzog film and loved it but the original is a silent movie and I've never been that much into silent movies.

Pan's Labyrinth
Same old reason: Heard good things never bothered to watch it due to laziness.

Schindler's List
No excuse. I suck.

FreudianSlippers fucked around with this message at 14:28 on Jul 2, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU