Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Demented Guy
Apr 22, 2010

IF YOU ARE READING THIS IN AN NBA THREAD, LOOK TO YOUR RIGHT TO SEE MY EXPLETIVE RIDDEN, NONSENSICAL POST OF UTTER BULLSHIT
From your list Twin Cinema, I recommend that you watch The Shawshank Redemption. It's one of the best films of the 1990s and along with Pulp Fiction, form an awesome two-some of must-see 1994 movies.

This is my list of films that I should see but never got around to actually doing it:

1. The Sergio Leone trilogy - I'm not that fond of Western movies so along with the long run times of each film, I can't muster up the courage to see at least one film from the set.

2. Mean Streets - From reading the synopsis of this and Taxi Driver, they seem to have similar themes so why bother with this aside from it being Martin Scorsese's breakthrough film?

3. Monty Phyton and the Holy Grail - Call me shallow but I may not get the comedy in this.

4. Metropolis - silent + not colored = aversion

5. Green Mile - I like movies set in prison never got around on watching this. Should I bother?

I'll keep my list short so that I could organize it better. With a list this short, maybe the turnover would be quicker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demented Guy
Apr 22, 2010

IF YOU ARE READING THIS IN AN NBA THREAD, LOOK TO YOUR RIGHT TO SEE MY EXPLETIVE RIDDEN, NONSENSICAL POST OF UTTER BULLSHIT

Bodnoirbabe posted:

Turnover's as quick as you can watch them. I'm eager to get to some of the other movies on my list, but I haven't watch Dr. Strangelove yet cause we're moving in two days and I'm too busy. Kind of makes me sad I can't move forward right now.

A short list makes it NOT too overwhelming to accomplish. I rather see 5 movies to watch than be overwhelmed by a list double that number. It's all psychological really.