Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

Oh man this is my kind of thread. I'm going to choose for toro913, Easy Rider for Dennis Hopper. And Jack Nicholson. Being Awesome.

My films that I'm ashamed I haven't seen!

1. Casablanca Oh my lord, I know. This is something I've been meaning to watch for years, Bogart is someone I really enjoy watching, but I just haven't gotten around to it.

2. Citizen Kane I found out it was a sled, but beyond that I have nothing. I know NOTHING about this movie.

3. Psycho As a real horror nerd this one probably shames me most. I haven't seen a lot of Hitchcock, which is a right shame considering.

4. Blue Velvet Speaking of Dennis Hopper being awesome, I haven't seen this :( I've heard it's had a tremendous influence on a lot of my favorite movies, so maybe I should?

5. Groundhog Day God drat did I try. I love Bill Murray. I was young when I tried to watch it so I got so incredibly bored I peaced out in the middle of it. Who wants to watch Bill Murray do the same thing over and over again, right? Ooof. Sorry.

6. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest Well I have a film Hopper's known for, why not Nicholson. Man and I've seen almost every other thing he's been in. I started to read the book, too, and just never managed to finish (I think it belonged to someone else).

7. And this one's kind of strange....Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. I have read all six other books. Seen each of the other movies, but some how I managed to skip this both in book and movie form. And I've heard it's the best of the Harry Potter movies!

8. Dr. Strangelove Kubrick is very hit and miss for me. 2001 bored me to tears, but I LOVED Full Metal Jacket and The Shining. On that note...

9. Eyes Wide Shut Same thing.

10. And this one is REALLY embarrassing... Close Encounters of the Third Kind I know I know I know. Spielberg! Aliens! Awesome!? That's what I hear. I haven't seen it!!

Please guide me, CD! I post only on occasion, but I read religiously!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

Bodnoirbabe should totally watch Die Hard because it's a bloody tradition. Bruce Willis is iconic.

cool kids inc. posted:

My films that I'm ashamed I haven't seen!

1. Casablanca Oh my lord, I know. This is something I've been meaning to watch for years, Bogart is someone I really enjoy watching, but I just haven't gotten around to it.

2. Citizen Kane I found out it was a sled, but beyond that I have nothing. I know NOTHING about this movie.

3. Psycho As a real horror nerd this one probably shames me most. I haven't seen a lot of Hitchcock, which is a right shame considering.

4. Blue Velvet Speaking of Dennis Hopper being awesome, I haven't seen this :( I've heard it's had a tremendous influence on a lot of my favorite movies, so maybe I should?

5. Groundhog Day God drat did I try. I love Bill Murray. I was young when I tried to watch it so I got so incredibly bored I peaced out in the middle of it. Who wants to watch Bill Murray do the same thing over and over again, right? Ooof. Sorry.

6. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest Well I have a film Hopper's known for, why not Nicholson. Man and I've seen almost every other thing he's been in. I started to read the book, too, and just never managed to finish (I think it belonged to someone else).

7. And this one's kind of strange....Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. I have read all six other books. Seen each of the other movies, but some how I managed to skip this both in book and movie form. And I've heard it's the best of the Harry Potter movies!

8. Dr. Strangelove Kubrick is very hit and miss for me. 2001 bored me to tears, but I LOVED Full Metal Jacket and The Shining. On that note...
8. Taxi Driver I love me some Robert De Niro, so this is just a matter of not having access/not getting around to it.

9. Eyes Wide Shut Same thing.

10. And this one is REALLY embarrassing... Close Encounters of the Third Kind I know I know I know. Spielberg! Aliens! Awesome!? That's what I hear. I haven't seen it!!

Please guide me, CD! I post only on occasion, but I read religiously!

Oh my sweet loving God. How the HELL did I go this long without seeing this movie? I haven't laughed so hard in such a long time. Peter Sellers is just...so loving phenomenal in this movie I don't even know where to start! It's just so infinitely quotable, too! Thanks a ton :haw: ! I've amended my list, to add another shameful missed movie.

Edit: Always preview before you post, especially in threads like these!!

cool kids inc. fucked around with this message at 09:27 on Jun 10, 2010