Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kave
Dec 29, 2008

Fancy sweater vests for all!
Good work on the thread. Come one come all and enjoy the magnificence that is Beelzebub!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kave
Dec 29, 2008

"Did you see her panties?"

Furuichi once again is the king.

MK5, I love how crappy they are.

Kave
Dec 29, 2008

baby be'el gets so angry about Miki, there has to be a reason for it. Also loved Himekawa's transformation into a bishie.

The more important thing, seems we may get a bit of a glimpse at what the overall story will progress into with there being a demon somewhere in the school.

Kave
Dec 29, 2008

With how crazy this series is, I can't even be sure if Oga is protecting him or if he really doesn't know who he is.

Kave
Dec 29, 2008

New Beelzebub

Ahhhh did he beat Miki or not? At first I thought he did with how Furuichi was speaking, but him instantly wanting to fight Toujou makes me think he lost and he wants to get stronger now.

Kave
Dec 29, 2008

Finally it's time, let's get this match underway!

Kave
Dec 29, 2008

DrSunshine posted:

Echoing the last page love there.

"That was a foul??!" Also, surprisingly, Asuza fits the maid costume quite nicely. I was expecting some awkwardness there. Why is she going in a maid costume anyway??

She was working in a maid cafe I think and probably just didn't want to change. Also is that really a foul? It can't be for the awesome kick, I've used my foot before in official volleyball matches...I guess maybe using Toujou as a leaping pad was the foul on that?

Kave
Dec 29, 2008

BABY BLOCK!

I absolutely love this series.

Kave
Dec 29, 2008

KoB posted:

We've known that a "Big Mom" was one of the 4 Emperors for like 2 or 3 years now.

Yeah but she just got recently "shown" though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kave
Dec 29, 2008

Breaky posted:

No no, he means the 15 meter rule that used to be in effect. Apart from the crying. Not sure if that no longer exists or?

Isn't the 15m rule that Oga would die if he's not nearby Beel? I'd have to double check.

• Locked thread