Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

After way too many years of government callcentre debt collecting work I've decided to hand grenade that poo poo and do something different. I've got my YOU session come May 7. :toot:

Getting in shape is going to be interesting, given that I haven't done anything that might be considered exercise since I did nightfill some 8 years ago. I consider myself fortunate that I'm not overweight so at least I won't be in danger of my kneecaps exploding if I get running for the beep test and beyond. With any luck, I'll be getting called a worthless oval office and a disgrace to the uniform in the not to distant future for not ironing my uniform properly, or failing to try hard enough, or possibly just for existing. Weirdly enough, I'm kind of looking forward to it.

That probably doesn't bode well for my psych assessment does it? :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread