Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

glasnost toyboy
May 29, 2009
In a couple of months we have an early morning flight out of Naples to get back home, so we are heading back from Sorrento the day before to stay overnight.

Considering catching the ferry from Sorrento in the morning and spending the day on Ischia, then ferrying to Naples late afternoon.

I have an overwhelming sense of dread that a ferry cancellation is going to leave me stuck on Ischia and not able to get back to Naples before my flight.

Am I being dramatic? How reliable are the ferries?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glasnost toyboy
May 29, 2009

Drone posted:

Also go to Reffen Street Food, place owns.

Seconding this, you can do some real damage here.

glasnost toyboy
May 29, 2009

OGS-Remix posted:

I'm going to go to Copenhagen in the beginning of August and will I need to carry cash around? I thought Europe was mostly digital now, like either credit card or payment apps.

Don't think I've ever used cash in Copenhagen.

Residency Evil posted:

Anyone here have any suggestions for things to do in Stockholm/Copenhagen? Wife and I are bringing our toddler, so a few kid friendly suggestions would be welcome as well.

Any thoughts on whether to spend more time in Stockholm or Copenhagen?

Vasa museum in Stockholm is sick. Do a canal tour in Copenhagen and go to Reffen on a nice day. Christiania is cool too but that will depend on your personal definition of kid friendly.

I found Copenhagen to be a far more enjoyable city than Stockholm, which is pretty but sterile. Danes also far more fun than Swedes.