Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ray_finkle
Aug 31, 2001
Laces out, Dan!
Anyone have any good nightlife recommendations for Prague? Currently here staying at the Mosaic House which is a really nice "hostel" (though I guess it's more hotel than hostel" and I love the city but have struck out so far with finding fun bars/clubs to go to at night. Heading to Budapest tomorrow. Can't wait! Europe has been amazing so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ray_finkle
Aug 31, 2001
Laces out, Dan!
I'm planning a two week trip into Europe in July. I've got plans for most of it however I'm looking for somewhere to go July 1 to 7 or 8. I've decided to visit Barcelona first but then was hoping to head in to the French Mediterranean. Does anyone have any tips on where to go? I'd like somewhere with lots of interesting sights to see but also pretty good beaches and nightlife. I hear Nice is a pretty good place to visit as well as Cannes (though Cannes is probably outside my budget).

Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks!

ray_finkle
Aug 31, 2001
Laces out, Dan!
I'm in Liepaja, Latvia for the next few days. Has anyone ever been here? Any tips on places to eat/mid-week nightlife?