Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snipeo
Mar 29, 2004
Happy Camper
I'm thinking of taking my girlfriend to Madrid sometime early next year for a long weekend (Thursday to Monday). I have a budget of maybe 100 euros a night for the hotel. She likes museums and sightseeing, I like bars/restaurants (I really wanna try out the whole tapas bar crawl thing).

Does anyone have any suggestions for particular dates to go, hotels to stay at, places to visit, things to do etc?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snipeo
Mar 29, 2004
Happy Camper
I'm headed to Brussels next weekend from London via Eurostar with my partner (Friday night > Sunday evening). We're staying near the De Broukere metro stop.

I've got a few suggestions for bars / restaurants:

Delirium (before 9PM)
Moeder Lambic
Monk
Goupil le Fol
Nuetnigenough

Looking for suggestions for cultural things to do, exciting experiences to be had, any more bar/restaurant recommendations, nice places to go for a walk, etc

Any help would be much appreciated!