Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I thought Comm Electronics was rife with the fuckers, I had no idea. :bahgawd:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

When I found out what linguists were I thought "I'm smart enough to do that", experience and anecdotes have taught me that "I'm smart enough to not want to do that."

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Normally I'd say that anyone who describes tech school as bearing any resemblance to college is an idiot who's never been to college, in this case it sounds pretty accurate.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

redkillroy posted:

Tell that to my cousin.. who, on leave, decides to browbash any enlisted individual: Currently in.. or otherwise.

She's been a Major for around 3-4 years now. Ugh.
I imagine you could probably tell her to gently caress off and get away with it. If she tries to push the issue I'm sure it would come out that she was harassing enlisted personnel outside of her chain of command in public.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

AlternateNu posted:

Hell, our 1stLT on more than one occasion would just waltz into the Admin Office (if it could be called one), and just whip his dick out while shootin' the poo poo with our YN.
I'd prefer this to intergender drama bullshit any day.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

When the news story about the missing Afghanis came on this morning I for a moment thought one of your fine peers murdered or raped somebody.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

The newscaster just started saying something about the Defense Language Institute and I spun around to see what was going on. I hate Fox so much.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

PyroDwarf posted:

he modified his uniform and put cat ears on his abu cover...

Grounds for execution right there.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

ManMythLegend posted:

Nevermind, I found it. Also, holy poo poo, I didn't know the PX had an anime store. Fuckin LOL.
This is like the best idea since a Class-6 with a drive-through.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Gordian posted:

Aww yea, should be at DLI in ~4-5 months, so reading through this thread has made me super excited :patriot:. The paper given to me at MEPS says DLI on April 30th, but I'm done with basic by March 26th so I dunno wtf. Maybe they're giving me time to hitchhike to California because, you know, budget cuts and all.
More like a month of bitchwork.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Professor Bling posted:

Edit: I was just asked to critique erotic fanart of Avatar: The Last Airbender I take it all back someone please loving kill me
GIP has taught me to be thankful for how "normal" the the 2E (3D) students I went to school with were. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Going to invite him over for Inuyasha and roofies?

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Well it's......

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

11 April 2008. In other words if you meet someone named Jonathon Truss, run the gently caress away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

ryan_woody posted:

Jesus. 1 month after I left.
I'm pretty sure that's not from DLI. I'll see if I can dig up the story about the DLI students who murdered some lady (While LARPing that they were werewolves if I remember correctly).

• Locked thread