Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sarkazm
Sep 26, 2008

Not your father's Sarkazmobile.
Good God... I've never dealt with DLI at all, but anyplace that makes the ASW base in San Diego look normal has got to be one hosed up den of crazy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarkazm
Sep 26, 2008

Deathy McDeath posted:

Point Loma? I never really heard anything bad about that place. Granted, the only reason I went there was to go to the chow hall, but everyone seemed okay.

Its got that sort of 'Campus' feel to it as well as a slew of WoW/D&D players. A pretty heavy problem with drinking and Spice as well. It also has a rather high rate of A-School sweetheart-tardation with all the drama/pregnancy/cheating that comes with it.

Sarkazm
Sep 26, 2008

ManMythLegend posted:

I wasn't aware there was an A-School there. Is it some bubblehead rate?

STG's (Surface Sonar Techs) and MN's (Minemen).

Sarkazm
Sep 26, 2008

ManMythLegend posted:

Huh, well I'll be. Is the MN one a recent move with the closing of Ingleside?

Yup. MN's showed up right after the New Year. They're doing their damndest to catch up with the STG's as far as NJP damage though.

Sarkazm
Sep 26, 2008

ManMythLegend posted:

Look, all I'm going to say is if you haven't seen the DDRT snake then you don't have a real SWO pin.

Also, I'm still a wog... :ssh:

Our OS's changed this to the DDRT cave after a while. I'm sure you can figure it out...

• Locked thread