Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer
I thought everyone else was joking when they called this place the desperate love institute or the sperg capital of america. At least I'm not in Farsi, and I got really lucky and got an MLI that actually gives a poo poo about me and I don't know how I managed to get so lucky.

HellishWhiskers posted:

Also piss jugs in Airmen's wall lockers and stories of roofying at the Bull and the Bear that would put Bill Cosby to shame.

Hey, some of the piss jugs are also in the recycling, because someone felt the need to spread the love. This loving place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer
Other than the terrible triple bunking situations, all the guys I know who are at Goodfellow say its not completely terrible, so I have something to almost look forward to when I finally get out of this place in August. Gonna miss having only one roommate I can completely ignore

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer
Is it worth it to drive down to Texas, and how is the military going to gently caress me over if I do that instead of just flying like a normal person?

• Locked thread