Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

Him posted:

An old woman switched gynecologists and was extremely embarrassed when the doctor took one look between her legs and said, "That's the biggest pussy I've ever seen - That's the biggest pussy I've ever seen."

She started crying and said to him, "You didn't have to say it twice."

"I didn't." replied the doc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZNZYOQ_tt8&t=24s

It's so lovely it's good :haw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008
I made one up today:

Do you think we get our nicknames for the male genitalia from roosters?

I mean why else would you calling a cock a doodle do?

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Him posted:

An elderly man is having his check-up and the doctor tells him he is in perfect shape for a man his age. The doc asks him how he does it.

"Well," says the old man, "I eat right, get exercise, and God is watching out for me."

"Oh really?" asks the doctor, "How so?"

"For example," replies the elderly man, "when I get up to pee at night, God turns on the bathroom light for me!"

The old man gets dressed after the exam and goes out to the waiting room to his wife. The doctor shakes her hand and says her husband is in great shape, and that he's amazed to hear that God's been turning on the bathroom light at night for him.

"Well!" she says, "I am glad to hear he is doing so well. And now we've solved the mystery of all that pee in the fridge."

wanted to say i am liking your jokes! told this one to a coworker and cracked him up.

content: (trying to think of one haven't seen recently on here)

two guys walking down a street. see a male dog licking his private parts.

first guy says "you know i wish i could do that"

second guy says "maybe you ought to try petting him first"

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Him posted:

A group of Indians came to their chief and asked "Will it be a bad winter?" The chief, who was young, had not paid attention to the elders and did not know how to read the signs. He told them to go start cutting firewood and he would answer them when they returned. The young chief then snuck off and consulted the National Weather Service. He asked them, "Will it be a bad winter?"

"Probably," was the answer.

When the men returned, the chief told them it would be a bad winter and to go cut more firewood. Just to be sure, the chief called the Weather Service again and asked, "Are you sure it's going to be a bad winter?"

"It's beginning to look like it," was the answer.

So the chief called the Indians and told them to go back out and cut more wood. Once more he called the Weather Service and asked, "Are you really sure it's going to be a bad winter?"

"Yes, we're convinced that it's going to be a very bad winter," they said.

"How do you know?" asked the chief.

"Because the Indians are cutting wood like crazy!"

lol

johnnyratbastard
Nov 9, 2012

Him posted:

I saw a homeless man sleeping inside a big cardboard box outside the train station this morning.

Not wanting to disturb him, I crept over and put a Starbucks coffee cup on top of his box.

He immediately woke up and said, "Thank you."

"No problem." I smiled.

He looked at me again and said, "It's empty."

I said, "Oh, I know, it's a chimney."

Thank you for this.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
knock knock

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
come in

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Hogge Wild posted:

knock knock

who's there?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Hogge Wild posted:

knock knock

:that door smiley where he opens it and closes it again:

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Snapchat A Titty posted:

:that door smiley where he opens it and closes it again:

:yikes:

E: I sympathise though, I hate looking for an emote I have no clue as to the name of. If it wasn't the stupidest idea ever I'd want a tag system or something for them.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Thanks, yeah that one.

Also I have the same idea every time I'm looking for a smiley but lol goon projects.

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

Given the naming system currently in place, I don't trust any of them to be tagged worth a drat even if it was implemented. :sigh:

E: Oh right, a joke. I had an awesomely lame one last night.

A friend and I were playing an MMO, and he was on a quest to destroy rebel supply wagons. We were in voice chat, and he was getting frustrated.

He finally shouted "Where the hell are the Rebel Supplies I need?"

I immediately went "Oh, I know where those are. Turn your character around."

"Okay..."

"SUPPLIES :D"

His reaction? "...Just cause I'm laughing really hard doesn't mean it's funny."

Raitzeno has a new favorite as of 04:37 on Mar 5, 2016

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

I didn't mean to start a smiley derail. Sorry. Hogge Wild, please go on.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

thanks

brrr, it was getting cold

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Hogge Wild posted:

thanks

You know you don't have to knock every time.... unless you're a vampire!!!

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

Hogge Wild posted:

thanks

Cup of tea?

Paste
Aug 26, 2007

drat girl, does your rear end work for the federal government? cuz it just won't quit

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

A pair of mice is nibbling at a DVD.

Says one to the other: "I thought the book was better."

Vermin Tanager
Jul 2, 2007
Why is the forest floor such a mess?

Nature abhors a vacuum.

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer
I like my women like I like my Messiah,
unable to get up until three days after I nailed them.

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

I heard that Sean Connery was arrested in England during the '80s. Someone heard him yelling GOD SHAVE THE QUEEN and he got arrested on suspicion of hairorrism. (They cut him loose shortly afterward, though.)

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
A mathematician, an engineer, and a biologist were out eating their lunch one day, idly chatting and watching a building nearby. Two people went into the building and three people left. The biologist said "huh, must have reproduced while they were in there." The engineer said "nah, our first estimate was just wrong. Happens." The mathematician said "if a person goes in the building it'll be empty."

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Time to do the mathematician jokes? Ok.

Three statisticians are out hunting. Suddenly a duck flies out of a nearby bush.

The first statistician takes a shot and misses by a foot above. The second takes a shot and misses by a foot below. The third just watches it fly off to the horizon.

The first asks "Why didn't you take a shot? You've got the best aim of the three of us."
"Because, on average, you two already hit"

Did you hear about the constipated Mathematician?
He had to work it out with a pencil

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Two pedants walk into a bar.

OKAY loving FINE! Two pedants get beaten to death with a bar for being obnoxious shits.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
Econ joke?

Physicist, Chemist, and an Economist are shipwrecked on an island. Fortunately, they have many months worth of canned food, but do not have any tools to open the cans with.

The chemist proposes heating the cans over a fire until they burst, releasing their contents. They all decide that's too wasteful, and keep thinking.
The physicist proposes bashing the cans open with a rock, but they dismiss that idea for the same reason.
The economist says, "I've got it!" and begins writing out complicated formulas and graphs on the beach sand. The other two watch him intently, wondering what he's come up with.
Finally, the economist looks up with a smile and says "OK, first, assume a can opener..."

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

A gun isn't a gun unless it shoots Magic.
Why do archaeologists drink so much? Because their lives are in ruins.

How do you piss off an archaeologist? Give them a used tampon and ask what period it's from

I had another archaeology joke, but it didn't make sense out of context.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
How many software engineers does it take to screw in a light bulb?

None. That's a hardware problem. :smug:

Soul Reaver
Mar 8, 2009

in retrospect the old redtext was a little over the top, I think I was in a bad mood that day. it appears you've learned your lesson about slagging our gods and masters at beamdog but I'm still going to leave this av up because i think its funny

god bless
The physics graduate asks:
Why does it work?

The engineering graduate asks:
How do we make it work?

The business graduate asks:
How much will it cost to make it work?

The arts graduate asks:
Do you want fries with that?

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
The Philosophy major asks:

What is work?

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
What's the worst thing for a woman to hear when she's blowing Willie Nelson?

i'm not Willie Nelson

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

ToxicSlurpee posted:

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

and those who get trinary.

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Will reign this way again

Gann Jerrod posted:

Why do archaeologists drink so much? Because their lives are in ruins.

How do you piss off an archaeologist? Give them a used tampon and ask what period it's from

I had another archaeology joke, but it didn't make sense out of context.

Two ditches see an archeologist walking towards them. One says to the other "Quick! Act natural!"

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!
There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand hexadecimal, and F the rest.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Zemyla posted:

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand hexadecimal, and F the rest.

16?

:thejoke:?

Phthisis
Apr 16, 2007

"Maybe some dolphins have sex for pleasure."

the joke is that 1+F=10 in hexadecimal and so you see of those 10 types of people, while only one understands hexadecimal, the other F, colloquially referred to as "the rest

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Phthisis posted:

the joke is that 1+F=10 in hexadecimal and so you see of those 10 types of people, while only one understands hexadecimal, the other F, colloquially referred to as "the rest

So hexadecimal moves over an integer at (17 = g), not (16 = f)?

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

0123456789ABCDEF

F is fifteen is the last digit in base sixteen, same as 9 is the last digit on base ten.

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

Yes? There's no G in hexadecimal. F is the highest single digit number so to go any higher you add 1 to "tens" place and the "ones" start over from 0 again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Jesus Christ, you 15ucking guys :psyduck:

• Locked thread