Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.
Let's get this thread started right.

The most :3: thing that ever happened.

Professor Wayne fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Jun 23, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

That's a normal reaction to a new environment and can be due to stress, new bedding, etc. Give it some time, and she will likely adapt. If the sneeze starts to not sound right, she stops eating, or is lethargic then you should be concerned.

Also, some believe that rats kept in a cage with only bare wire floors can develop ulcerative pododermatitis, or as it is commonly known, "bumblefoot." You might want to cover the wire floors of your cages, you can use cardboard, linoleum-type tile, plastic needlepoint canvas, unprinted newspaper, etc

Professor Wayne fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Jun 23, 2010

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

Looks like I may have a circus rat on my hands. She is about 5 months old, and this was her first day of training.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia_Lz50-WwM

I think we are looking at the next member of the Flying Graysons.

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

Selling a nice Ferret Nation cage in SA Mart:

I am selling it because my last ratty, Faye, died yesterday.

R.I.P Faye (2009-2012)