Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

everyone meet cliff coconut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Jack Trades posted:

He's grumpy.

he out grumped my boy

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

he appreciates the warm welcome and wishes to introduce his brother, Double XP (dex for short)

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

he looks very polite eating it

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

wonderful yawn and stretch, looks like a diva lol

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

dex eating my shirt

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

that huge loving eye. goddamn. so cute

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

i would like to finally introduce my last of the trio: Swarm

he's a funny guy. bit rowdy...

but i think he loves his brothers

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Falstaff posted:

I agree with you; I find rat eyes cute. But in my (purely anecdotal) experience of talking to people who don't like rats, their "shrimp eyes" are the #2 cited thing that makes them "creepy," right after their tails.

They're wrong, of course. Objectively.

weird, are they sketched out by deer too lol

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

could you roll with this gang?

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Take Me Out (of this cage)

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

i love catching all three of my boys huddled up together. it's nice until the inevitable wrestle

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

love when they rub heads

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

what is he contemplating so heavily?

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

ive never hosed with peanut butter, poo poo's too much a risk. gerber poo poo like animal-mother mentioned is the way to go imo

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

ive had boys and girls and theyve all gone gaga for Gerber

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

rats are smarter than people

the totem is dogs > rats > people, ive not enough research to decide where cats go

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

yeah i gave up on having 2 different bottles when i'd constantly come across all 3 boys locked in the war for water. i'm sure if i had 4 it'd be no different

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

lol. owned

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

it's nice when they can pass away in the comfort of their own home. wishing the best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

poor swarm on the right's not been doing awesome lately. ask your rats to think of him if possible. coconut on the left is a dumb rear end in a top hat as always lol