Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IcedPee
Jan 11, 2008

Yarrrr! I be here to plunder the fun outta me workplace! Avast!

FREE DECAHEDRON!
I have never owned a camera before (and know next to nothing about them) but I'm looking into buying one to take some pictures of some various things for a project I'm trying to start and also to photograph my crotch for un-related stalking purposes. I'm not sure that I need anything fancy and I'm not doing anything that needs super high resolution. I just want something simple and takes pictures better than the awful camera on my phone.

I'm looking to spend ~$200. Suggestions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcedPee
Jan 11, 2008

FREE DECAHEDRON!
Don't you judge me :colbert:

All joking aside, I should have posted that in the gear thread, which I somehow did not see before.

IcedPee
Jan 11, 2008

FREE DECAHEDRON!
I got drunk last night and ordered the S95. I hope it isn't too much camera for a complete beginner :ohdear:

• Locked thread