Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alr
May 14, 2009
I've never used the RX100 series, but I have a Canon G7X mkii I love. Pretty much the only things I needed were the ability to fit it in a jacket pocket, good ergos, and good colour straight out of camera. Have heard good things about the Panasonic LX10, too. G7X ii has good image stabilisation that works with the video, and audio that's noticeably better than what I've seen from the RX100 series. If you're recording audio separately and running images/video through post-processing anyway, then go to a store and see which you like the most. I loved how the Canon felt compared to the others so that's what I went with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread