Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScreaminKing
Feb 26, 2002

I was punched in the face. What's your excuse?

evil_bunnY posted:

Don't forget the upgrade program when you get your s95.

EDIT: it's when you need repairs.

I have an S90 that I barely used (super low actuations) and now that the S95 is coming out....I'm thinking it might be good to just start again with an S95 However, if there is some sort of upgrade program maybe I should look into that before craigslist.....

Anyone in Toronto/Canada want a like new S90?

ScreaminKing fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Aug 19, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScreaminKing
Feb 26, 2002

I was punched in the face. What's your excuse?

lllllllllllllllllll posted:

Interesting feature: Panasonic DMC-LX5 vs Canon S95 vs Canon IXUS 300 HS / SD4000 IS High ISO Noise

http://www.cameralabs.com/reviews/Panasonic_Lumix_DMC_LX5/high_ISO_noise.shtml

As much praise as the S90 gets (and deserves) the lack of anything for my thumb to hold on to it really annoyed me. It's basically a little plastic brick that is waiting to fall through my sweaty fingers (I am aware there are third party solutions).

I had the same fear as you with the S95, but the S95 has a much "grippier" texture than the S90. I upgraded and that was definitely the most noticeable improvement.

• Locked thread