Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Built 4 Cuban Linux
Jul 15, 2007

i own america
I've only worked retail once but I quit after my second day at American Eagle because apparently the main goal for the sales staff is to get customers to sign up for AE credit cards and I feel like a scumbag trying to get people to sign up for a new line of credit on the spot like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Built 4 Cuban Linux
Jul 15, 2007

i own america

Bobnumerotres posted:

This times a million. What is up with people and procrastination? It only makes logical sense to distribute work over a long period of time so that there's no stress or feeling of time limit, yet everyone waits until the last day, or even the last hour.

So are you saying you were a perfect student when you were in school? You did all your work well ahead of time and never left anything to last minute? I'm a little confused because from the rest of your post it sounds like you work at Home Depot.