Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nac
Jun 1, 2008

Pillowpants posted:

I got the worst yearly review of my life this week, and this is after helping with the supervisory duties over the holiday season to take things off his plate. They say what I got is "meets expectations," but on a scale of 1-100, it's failing.

That said, last year I got an amazing review and all I did during that time was yell at people to vote.

I work at Sears and we had a wage freeze last year. Thankfully the top 50% on employee evaluations will get a raise this year. Number of people getting a raise in my store: 0.

Oh wait. 1. The LP lead got a raise that even he can't understand. The only thing we talk about is how much we hate our jobs. He's in a separate division than our store.

We have a really nice store. The only fun part about it now is bitching with everyone about our jobs, even the really hard working people.

Cancel that. We just added an intra-store facebook thing called pebble. Hearing everyone else nationwide subtly bitching about this shithole-of-a-company is glorious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nac
Jun 1, 2008
I'd only tell people about other stores when we're out of stock or don't sell something. Even then the company line is to refer them to another one of your stores.

If you need the money, cover your rear end.