Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

scribe jones
Sep 17, 2008

One of the key problems in the analysis of this puzzling book is to be able to differentiate a real language from meaningless writing.

Nosaj posted:

Me - "That will be $x.xx please"

Them - *Slams down a few bills and a whole lot of loose change"

Me - "Um how much is here?"

Them - "I dunno, count it"

Quite possibly the most ignorant thing you can do. I'm not your loving mother and if you're not a child or a cripple I'm not going to be counting your loving money out for you.

what a charming post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scribe jones
Sep 17, 2008

One of the key problems in the analysis of this puzzling book is to be able to differentiate a real language from meaningless writing.

Nosaj posted:

My lack of desire to count out these peoples money for them usually has a lot to do with the fact they are scumbags on welfare spending government cheques on booze cigarettes and lottery. These people have more money and free time then I do working full time so gently caress them if they think they can sit there and let me do all their shopping for them.

whyretailthreadsareabadidea.txt