Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carbon Tiger
Nov 4, 2008

Nosaj posted:

No its not but thanks for trying.

You hand me the amount of money I tell you it costs, where I double check it .

You dont just throw every bit of money you have on you on the counter and check your text messages while I count out exact change for you.

But feel free to continue showing your ignorance!

Exactly. Expecting the customer to show basic social skills and an IQ above moss isn't asking them to do anyone job. You go somewhere to acquire a good you either swipe your card or hand them a handful of currency equal or greater to the cost of the item you are purchasing.

You don't throw your wallet on the counter and stand there like an illiterate stump. I mean it's a store you are there to buy something I think we all know how this goes. I mean hell I hand the cashier some bills and if I'm digging for change I ask them to hold on a second while I get the exact amount.

This isn't just common politeness it's how you function in a society I mean gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU