Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

So, I have a lovely retail job selling computers for a major retailer. It pays very well for working in retail ($10/hr + small bonuses) however I absolutely loathe it because when I was hired I wasn't told how sales-oriented the position was. Supposed as push tons of tech services and software and warranties and all that poo poo on each and every sale and if your numbers are consistently low you get in trouble.

I wouldn't mind it so much, but I'm not a salesperson. At least not if I don't believe in what I'm selling (Norton + Warranties + Office = I hate myself).

Anyways, that's a little backstory. Today I'm up front, boxing some software to put out when a customer comes in.. goes over to one of the copy centers to have some copies made and the girl there takes his paperwork. Before she can start the process, for whatever reason she needs his name and some other information. So yea, she asks his name... "What!? Why do you need my name- I JUST WANT SOME loving COPIES MADE!"

She explains why, and he just blows up, dropping F-bombs like it's his damned job, and then lunges at the poor girl (She's like 5-foot 2 and this guy is at least 6 feet) and grabs his paperwork out of her hands, "gently caress YOU! I'll blow this loving store up!" and storms out of the store. "Have a nice day", she says to him and he just retorts with "gently caress YOU YOU loving BITCH".

So one of the assistant managers follows the guy out of the store and watches him to drive off-- then calls the police and gives them his license plate number. Not long later, three cruisers come up and have to take some information from the poor associate and the assistant manager who called this in. So far, as far as we all know, all that's happened is just that the police are going to mail a notice saying the guy is legally bound from the store and cannot come back (or whatever channels they take to let this fine specimen know he's banned from the store).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU