Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chaad
Nov 5, 2009

Nosaj posted:

Laziness
I get so many children who do this, and it's not a big deal, because they're children. Heck, I don't even care so much when there are 20 of them running around at half past past closing time, trying to sort out their purchases that they don't have enough money for, which results in me having to talk to all of them in my broken Spanish. I also get tons of people who are there trying to teach their kids to count change, so we will do it together. No big deal, it's what I'm getting paid to do. Plus, some of them are adorable sweethearts! :3:

If an adult comes up to me and hands over change and tells me "Sorry, I'm not sure how much I have here", it's okay because I can figure out how to take take an amount that will actually give them fewer coins. It does, however, :psyduck: me when they ignore me and hand over 55 cents instead of the one cent that I asked for, because I'll just end up handing them more (useless) change than they gave me initially.

What does irritate me; the employees here aren't provided a smoking area. You, customer, refrain from being snarky when I tell you that there isn't a place to go light up. I feel your pain. Please walk to your car rather than yell at me. Also, I will deny your purchase if you cannot take any of the 5 or 6 avenues that I offer to verify that you are indeed the owner of the credit card that you are handing to me. Overall; I really can't complain. Just minor irritations.

Chaad fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Jul 20, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU