Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nyoron
Dec 15, 2009
Children and their lovely Parents.

Nothing like waking up with a hangover, pushed over to the Toys department because nobody wants to do that poo poo, and hearing children yelling and screaming, with their parents ignoring them. Better yet, by chance, said children being moved to the aisle next to the one I'm working in.

Mother or Father I would punch you careless asshats in the face if I were given the chance.

Currently working in a Department Store, to add more info.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nyoron
Dec 15, 2009

Pompous Rhombus posted:

I want to stab my eardrums out every time I go to Yodobashi Camera in Fukuoka, from their cutesy jingle set to "The Battle Hymn of the Republic" to the multilingual advertising blurbs. The woman they picked for the English one has the most nasal, :smug: voice in the universe, and the Mandarin one is a close second.
Yodobashi in Akihabara has the same sort of music. It's as annoying as it is quaint, and personally I like jingles. :colbert:

The quality of service in Japan compared to my old retail job (Australia) is shocking. We're so laid back here the we could fall the gently caress over. My hat goes off to the Japanese.

greazeball posted:

I imagine half the Japanese population is deaf from Pachinko parlours... jet engines probably sound like a gentle breeze through long grass after an hour in one of them.
The sound insulation used for those places is amazing. Whatever they use, I need it.

nyoron fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Nov 10, 2011