Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Honorbound
Jun 13, 2010

by Fistgrrl

Zo posted:

Pretty sure that's your job, so start counting.

It is his job. But the customer was a dick about it. More general courtesy then a responsibility of a customer. Like you don't HAVE to tip the waiter 15-20% for good service, but you are a dick if you dont

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honorbound
Jun 13, 2010

by Fistgrrl

Nosaj posted:

White knighting people who abuse the government for welfare and baby bonuses and then go work under the table landscaping or construction getting paid in hundred dollar bills weekly? Oh goons, perhaps if you arent blinded by the light that hits you when you eventually emerge from your parents basements you'll one day realize just what the real world is like, being ignorant and naive is not really acceptable in this day and age man! Educate yourselves!

Dud me and you should totallygo to LF they would love you there.

I used to work at an Ice cream parlor run by an awesome manager. I got every retailer's dream, being able to kick whiny abusive customers out on their rear end. The look on their faces when i told them to gtfo and come back when they were more mature was priceless. Ill cherish those memories forever.

Honorbound
Jun 13, 2010

by Fistgrrl

Boondock Saint posted:

I never understood this. We used to have assholes come in to Gamestop all the time to trade things in for cash, give us a hard time when we were firm about needing a official picture ID to conduct the trade, and then they would proceed to run outside and drive away like a total rear end in a top hat.

Why god? Why?

The gamestop I sold back too made me give them my fingerprints. FYE was the same way :(

Honorbound
Jun 13, 2010

by Fistgrrl

Nosaj posted:

You're seriously perplexed at this? Maybe to cut down on the selling of stolen goods?

This was a big problem when I worked at FYE. My boss eventually got fired over it. A gang of theives had access to a walmart warehouse or something (all the stolen stuff was Walmart stuff) and they would come in like 10 times a week with hundreds of dollars of new unopened merchandise to sell back. My boss always tried to take a hard line with them but always ended up taking most of it.

I made sure my name was never on these transactions and told them to beat it whenever possible. When you come in with 5 brand new unopened copies of a movie that came out yesterday you just arent trying anymore. Over the course of a year they had to have made well over 5 grand. I think one or two got caught but Im unsure because I left before my boss got canned etc.

Honorbound
Jun 13, 2010

by Fistgrrl

Zo posted:

What part of that means you can't start a car without a license? Have you thought this through at all?

You know exactly what he meant. rStop being intentionally obtuse.

People who drive a car are required to have a pretty easily obtainable and constantly used license. Its not unreasonable to see someone driving a car and expecting them to have a license on them.