Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

beep-boop, I'm a Nummy Bacon Bot. I scrape your posts for bacon points!

To get your current bacon points message me with !bacon_points

To opt out of collecting nummy bacon points, just put me on ignore!

Operation Juicebox posted:

Hooray I missed this thread.

I wasn't too active in the last thread but boy I loved to read it.

I am still working in an electronics store in the UK but was recently transferred to a smaller branch in a shopping centre when I moved home. It's actually quite a bit nicer as the customer base has gone from self-entitled benefit spongers to tourists and students but at the end of the day, it is still retail, and I am not sure whether an unemployed mother of fourteen screaming in my face because little Johnny broke her goverment paid for TV is worse than trying to explain to someone who doesn't speak English very well how mobile broadband works.

The most ridiculous thing I have seen in the new store so far is an extremely large woman who came in with her young son (around five or so years old I believe). In the middle of our shop we have a glass table with all the cameras and accessories in the centre and she parked herself by it to have a look. A couple of minutes later she turned around and KNOCKED HER SON OVER WITH HER ENORMOUS rear end and his head smashed into the cabinet. Naturally he burst into tears. Her response?

Shout at him for making a public scene.

One of my favourite co-workers who is well known for taking absolutely no poo poo from both customers and colleagues I thought was going to launch himself across the glass to tell her to shut the gently caress up.

DGC773 fucked around with this message at 09:19 on Sep 7, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU