Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ElehemEare
May 20, 2001
I am an omnipotent penguin.

nac posted:

I work at Sears and we had a wage freeze last year. Thankfully the top 50% on employee evaluations will get a raise this year. Number of people getting a raise in my store: 0.
gently caress Sears. In the three years I worked for Sears I received a single 3% raise, even though our store was wildly successful, rocking that gold badge nonsense the entire time. This may have had something to do with my career total of two rapid credit approvals.

However, when I switched from Sales to the Receiving Dock six months before I quit, my pay went up 23% and I somehow did less work. God that was a poo poo loving place.

Luckily, I have achieved the dream of this thread.

content: Don't show up during the first blizzard of the year to buy a snowblower, then get mad when it takes five days to ship from Montreal. It just makes you look like an idiot. This means you, every customer I ever sold a snowblower to.

ElehemEare fucked around with this message at 00:33 on Jul 7, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU