Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bobulot
May 7, 2007

warwick5s posted:

There's a sweet 6505+ 1x12 now. Still heavy as gently caress but much more manageable than the 2x12 and it has the nice dual-EQ frontend of the plus.

I have one of these, it comes with a single top mounted handle but at 65 lbs it's annoying to use unless you're carrying something around the same weight in the other hand. I usually pick it up from the bottom and it's just small enough to not be too cumbersome. My 100 lb bass combo with side handles which is almost twice the size is still easier to move though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU