Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

bees x1000 posted:

The new hotness is, as of yesterday, the Tonex One.

i hear it's a real game changer according to all the reviews that popped up at the same time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

my home setup is a distortion pedal into a really old copy of revalver for the cab sim plus some reaper plugins for eq and compression

there's no right or wrong way

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

the last band i was in we rented a practice space that had the peavey version (6534 or something like that)

pretty much sounded exactly like what it is, a heavily modded jcm. i think the evh ones are a little more scooped and fizzy modern sounding though, but that's the case in general with them

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

mike soldano's claim that everyone and their brother ripped him off would hold more water if randall smith and james brown didn't both have a bunch of high gain amp designs to their names years before the slo came out, which also happen to share a lot of circuit topology with the amps he says were lifted from him

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Which James Brown pre-5150 or Randall Smith amp had the insane cold clipping stage and tweaks to coupling cap values?

the jcm800 :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

amplifier design in a nutshell:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzOhq3-3d90&t=1452s