Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DaFuente
Nov 23, 2003

puppeh

Specific posted:

The V4/all the combo versions is my dream amplifier. I haven't bought one because I'll never ever have a place to play it. So god drat loud.

I do love the poo poo out of my '66 Reverberocket II. Old Ampegs rule so loving hard.

I play a '67 Gemini II. I do about 200 gigs a year and use it for guitar, lap steel, bass, mandolin, and banjo. I literally would not trade this amp for any other amp, outside of a 60s AC-30 or an original Vibrolux Reverb. And even then, it's a toss-up. The reverb on the Gemini is hands down the best I've heard.

Before any of you buy an amp, I HIGHLY recommend at least playing through an old Ampeg. They are incredibly undervalued on the vintage market right now. I got mine for 450 shipped. Insane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU