Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Col.Kiwi
Dec 28, 2004
And the grave digger puts on the forceps...

Handen, Lord Fizzlebottom posted:

I've got a non-MV VT-22
Sup 1970s V series buds? I have a non master volume V-2 head which somebody modded to have an effects loop at some point. It loving screams, I love it. I have the volume around 10:00 for a band situation which is loud-rock-band-in-a-basement loud, nice and clean when I pick softly and light breakup when I dig in hard. Using it with an Avatar 2x12 with Vintage 30s. Takes pedals amazingly well. Using a homemade clone of a BJF Honeybee overdrive, a Danelectro Wasabi overdrive, Fulltone Ultimate Octave fuzz. Amazing spectrum of dirt available with this head plus a few pedals. My bassist buddy is building me a vintage Rat clone, then I should basically have any kind of dirt I want.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU