Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Revolver
Feb 23, 2004

prussian advisor posted:

I keep hearing this. Anyone have any particularly depressing or illustrative VA stories?

Seems like there's 1102 openings and I hear that's a good way to break into higher-level procurement type federal gigs.

VA is a really big agency, so the work you are doing will vary wildly depending on where you are positioned. I actually don't think VA is a great agency to work for, but it's pretty easy to move around in DC once you get your feet wet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revolver
Feb 23, 2004

Grr8 posted:

My PSI investigator emailed me from a personal email address, and it had numerous spelling/grammar mistakes. Is that normal, or is someone pulling a fast one on me here...

The exact thing happened to me during my last background investigation. I wouldn't worry about it.

Revolver
Feb 23, 2004

Tesoro posted:

Going to law school.

This is truly horrible.