Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Detergent
Aug 7, 2006

WDE WDE WDE

korranus posted:

their fans on SA can be found in BYOB.

Well, that's just mean, bro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detergent
Aug 7, 2006

WDE WDE WDE

sc0tty posted:

Out of curiosity, what makes the Texans exciting at the moment? Why the pre-hype?

They do have next year's NFL RoTY, too.

Detergent
Aug 7, 2006

WDE WDE WDE

MorningView posted:

I feel like the Texans have been getting buzz as a team on the verge since like literally the moment they formed. I remember a ton of talk about how they'd had the best expansion draft ever and stuff like that.

That said I do really like their current team, especially if Tate turns out to be as good as I think he can be.

If he is I might make them my #2 team. God I still don't wanna accept the Broncos drafting Tim Tebow. It's probably 25% as bad for me as this year's NCG.

• Locked thread