Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Great idea for a thread, gonna sticky it so it doesn't get lost before the season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
The Jets have future Hall of Famer Shonn Greene, so pick them (the Panthers also fit what you're looking for very well, and probably will for quite awhile with a good young line and young backs). But yeah, it's rapidly becoming a passing league.

MourningView fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Jul 6, 2010

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Regnevelc posted:

Hey what the gently caress? Arizona needs all the fans they can get!

Why do you want others to suffer, Reg? :(

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
I feel like the Texans have been getting buzz as a team on the verge since like literally the moment they formed. I remember a ton of talk about how they'd had the best expansion draft ever and stuff like that.

That said I do really like their current team, especially if Tate turns out to be as good as I think he can be.

• Locked thread