Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007
Also Kelley Washington sucks real bad, doesn't do poo poo, but will sure as gently caress take credit for the rest of the team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007

Pop Dog posted:

He is no longer on the team but do not listen to this man Kelley Washington owned and was the 2nd best reciever the ravens had last year.

That's, uh, really not saying much.

(but yes I'm just upset about the goodbye wave to fans who used to support him in a game where he did nothing)

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007

HeroOfTheRevolution posted:

Usually I agree with J64

You may or may not have noticed I harbor intense irrational hatred towards certain players.

Not Ben Watson though, that guy deserves every bit hate.

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007

SteelAngel2000 posted:

He's Vikings McFumblealot

Gonna use this, actually.

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007
Adrian "Butt" Peterson

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007

Arschlochkind posted:

Oh come on, that's stupid. It's "Butts".

I didn't wanna go back and edit because that little "person edited" message ruins jokes. But you are right.

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007
If you could not ever put Mark Sanchez's name next to three time Super Bowl Champion, two time MVP, five time Pro Bowler Tom Brady, I'd appreciate it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007

SteelAngel2000 posted:

Everyone in the AFC West still hates the Raiders more.

I'm pretty sure more people actually hate the Chargers or the Broncos. Regardless of the Raiders being my second team, you can't truly hate an irrelevant team.

Things are hopefully changing.

• Locked thread