Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
may contain peanuts
Sep 28, 2007

WOW what a grate sports paly by the 49rs (better than seahawks)
This link doesn't work. I think it's supposed to go here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Significant_rivalries_in_the_NFL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

may contain peanuts
Sep 28, 2007

Good Will Punting posted:

Is PFF the only place to find detailed DB/Safety stats for the season?
It's the only one I'm aware of.

may contain peanuts
Sep 28, 2007

Bashez posted:

It's extremely unlikely the best teams actually go to the superbowl. Football is a weird game that way, I don't think anyone's confused that the Seahawks are better than the Saints. Or the Jets Pats for that matter.
I see where you're coming from here but Saints/Seahawks isn't a great example of it. Bears/Seahawks works better, or if you're willing to go to the regular season, 49ers/anyone they beat.

• Locked thread