Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
creamcorn
Oct 26, 2007

automatic gun for fast, continuous firing

Democrazy posted:

Slaton showed immense talent his first year in the Texans. In the second he seemed to be off, like he could never catch a break. His biggest problem was that he always seemed to fumble the ball at the most inappropriate times. I still think he could bounce back.

EDIT: Sorry I haven't posted my defensive intro yet. It's getting pretty long and I've been busier than expected. hopefully we'll be able to compile all the info in this thread into an easy-to-follow guide for the season.

Slaton's problem last year was a residual neck injury that supposedly made him fumble the ball because being hit in a certain place RENDERED HIM MOMENTARILY UNCONSCIOUS, if his neck gets better he should be alright but if not I'd say his career is done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

creamcorn
Oct 26, 2007

Yeah the zone is run best by smaller linemen who can pull, Denver's O-Lines under Shanahan were all zone and they had small linemen who excelled at pulling and cut blocking.

creamcorn
Oct 26, 2007

Tactical Grace posted:

Who was the player who had a heroin addiction but played through withdrawals? That guy was badass.

Might be Todd Marinovich. He poo poo his pants while setting the Arena Football touchdown records.

• Locked thread