Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

When you see it, you'll shit yourself.

I managed to watch some games on ESPN America here in Europe and I fell in love with the sport. The first game that I watched was with the Ravens so I ended up supporting them most of the time. How do they stack up with most of the other teams and what players should I keep an eye out for when I watch them play?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

How hard is it to get regular season tickets for an NFL game if you aren't a season ticket holder? I've never been to the US but I really want to see at least one live game and I was wondering how far in advance I would have to buy tickets or if it was even possible to get them without paying astronomical fees.

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

So I ordered a Ravens jersey and it finally arrived, after only 3 months. I couldn't select the number and I couldn't find many places that shipped to my country, so I got number 23, McGahee. Is he any good? :ohdear:

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

Is intentional grounding the only penalty which makes the offence lose both yards and a down?

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

Couldn't you use the same rationale for something like defensive holding, though, or is the only difference that during intentional grounding the QB is certain to be sacked while it's not clear if holding prevented the sack or not.

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

I just got my tickets to see the Buccs and Bears in London at the end of October: it's going to be the first game I attend since I started becoming a fan of the sport. Is there anything that I should keep an eye out for that is usually not really that evident when watching the games on TVs or any tips about what I should watch out for?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

Thanks for the tip about breaks. I'll probably bring a book so that I have something to do. Also, about the replay screen, I'm pretty sure Wembley doesn't have one, do they put up one for NFL games? Also, the tickets I have are on the lower level sideline nearer to one of the endzones (block 104 here. Will this give me a decent view overall?

• Locked thread