Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arnold Layne
Nov 4, 2008

sc0tty posted:

Choosing a team
Any suggestions on choosing a team for those that are new to the sport. Obviously its easy if you actually live in the US, but for us dirty foreigners we have free reign to choose whatever team won last year we like.

For myself, I recently visited the old Cowboys stadium so that seems like a logical place to start for me.

If you wish to live the life of a fan of a team that always finds a way to fail when it matters most, then you should be a Vikings fan, it is the life though.

Perhaps make a choice if you favor offense or defense.

Or could always do what I did as a little kid and just pick the team with the coolest name/uniform/helmet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread