Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

Doppelganger posted:

4. The Superstars
You may get called a bandwagoner by some, but you'll always enjoy watching your dominant, consistently solid team rack up wins, and usually hit the playoffs.
    Minnesota Vikings
    Green Bay Packers
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Indianapolis Colts
    Baltimore Ravens

Everyone hates the Steelers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

Tekopo posted:

I managed to watch some games on ESPN America here in Europe and I fell in love with the sport. The first game that I watched was with the Ravens so I ended up supporting them most of the time. How do they stack up with most of the other teams and what players should I keep an eye out for when I watch them play?

The Ravens last season we're one of the better teams in the league, they simply could not win close games or finish off decent opponents, at first because their defense was atrocious, and when the defense was fixed the offense fell apart at the wrong times. I can remember last season the Ravens could quite possibly have started off 6-0, but Mark Clayton dropped the football against the Pats, Ray Lewis fell down against Andre Caldwell, and Sam Koch missed the field goal against the Vikings.

However, I fully expect the Ravens to be competing for the #1 seed in the AFC next season, based on their fantastic offseason.

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

Pop Dog posted:

Sam Koch is the punter, you are thinking of Steve Hauschka, who ruined one of the best games any ravens qb has ever had by sucking.

Ah yes, thank you.

gently caress Hauschka.

• Locked thread