Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

R.D. Mangles posted:

e: lol loving trest man

Canadian announcers saying "out." :allears:

Can someone explain this clip from a rules perspective? Why are they kicking the ball out of the endzone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Serotonin posted:

I was thinking the exact same thing watching some footage from the 80s yesterday. The players looked like they had a couch rammed up their jerseys.

Shoulder pads were big in 80s fashion, the league was just staying with the times.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

screaden posted:

I just decided to watch the Bucs because I follow the Rays in MLB, from the some of the reading I've done it seems like I'm jumping in at a good point.

As a lifelong Bucs fan, you couldn't have picked a better year, other than 2002, obviously.

We've made a ton of great offseason moves, hopefully Jameis finally matures into his final "franchise QB" form, and he has all the weapons to throw to. Evans, DJax, Brate, OJ Howard, etc.

The defense looks excellent, maybe as good as our Superbowl defense at times. Granted, we've only played one game, but I am fully bought into the Bucs doing extremely well this year. Wildcard for sure, and if we can beat Atlanta, maybe we even take the South.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

I'm factoring in that it's mostly the same great d from last year and they're healthy and look just as good, if not better.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

a neat cape posted:

you played the bears

To fully recreate the Bucs fan cycle, I have to get him overhyped now so he can be crushingly disappointed later.

Just kidding, this is our year, go Bucs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Volkerball posted:

Feel dumb yet

Not really, they're injured to gently caress and back, if they were healthy I could very well have been right.

• Locked thread